CD2 Live: 01 – Finest Worksong 02 – These Days 03 – Lightnin’ Hopkins 04 – Welcome To The Occupation 05 – Driver 8 06 – Feeling Gravitys Pull 07 – I Believe 08 – The One I Love 09 – Exhuming McCarthy 10 – Wolves, Lower 11 – Fall On Me 12 – Just A Touch 13 – Oddfellows Local 151 14 – Little America 15 – Its the End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) 16 – Begin The Begin 17 – Disturbance At The Heron House 18 – Moral Kiosk 19 – Life And How To Live It 20 – So. Central Rain
R.E.M. - Document (25th Anniversary) - 2012
CD2 Live: 01 – Finest Worksong 02 – These Days 03 – Lightnin’ Hopkins 04 – Welcome To The Occupation 05 – Driver 8 06 – Feeling Gravitys Pull 07 – I Believe 08 – The One I Love 09 – Exhuming McCarthy 10 – Wolves, Lower 11 – Fall On Me 12 – Just A Touch 13 – Oddfellows Local 151 14 – Little America 15 – Its the End Of The World As We Know It (And I Feel Fine) 16 – Begin The Begin 17 – Disturbance At The Heron House 18 – Moral Kiosk 19 – Life And How To Live It 20 – So. Central Rain
