Tracklist: 01 – In My Life 02 – And I Love Her 03 – Because 04 – Michelle 05 – I Will 06 – Eleanor Rigby 07 – Penny Lane 08 – Blackbird 09 – I Am The Walrus 10 – Day In The Life 11 – Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite 12 – With A Little Help From My Friends 13 – If I Fell 14 – She’s Leaving Home
AL DI MEOLA - All Your Life - 2013
Tracklist: 01 – In My Life 02 – And I Love Her 03 – Because 04 – Michelle 05 – I Will 06 – Eleanor Rigby 07 – Penny Lane 08 – Blackbird 09 – I Am The Walrus 10 – Day In The Life 11 – Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite 12 – With A Little Help From My Friends 13 – If I Fell 14 – She’s Leaving Home
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. One On One 02. The Cult Of Ignorance 03. Come This Madness 04. This Time Of Year 05. In A Different World 06. Scandinav...
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
