CD2: 01 – Money (That’s What I Want) 02 – Till There was You 03 – To Know Her is to Love Her 04 – Take Good Care of My Baby 05 – Memphis Tennessee 06 – Sure to Fall (In Love with You) 07 – Crying, Waiting, Hoping 08 – Love of the Loved 09 – September in the Rain 10 – Besame Mucho 11 – Some other Guy 12 – Some other Guy 13 – Kansas City 14 – Radio Interview 15 – I saw Her Standing There 16 – One after 909 17 – One after 909 (Alternate Version) 18 – Catswalk 19 – Catswalk (Alternate Version) 20 – Love Me Do (First Vesrion) 21 – PS I Love You
THE BEATLES - I Saw Her Standing There... - 2013
CD2: 01 – Money (That’s What I Want) 02 – Till There was You 03 – To Know Her is to Love Her 04 – Take Good Care of My Baby 05 – Memphis Tennessee 06 – Sure to Fall (In Love with You) 07 – Crying, Waiting, Hoping 08 – Love of the Loved 09 – September in the Rain 10 – Besame Mucho 11 – Some other Guy 12 – Some other Guy 13 – Kansas City 14 – Radio Interview 15 – I saw Her Standing There 16 – One after 909 17 – One after 909 (Alternate Version) 18 – Catswalk 19 – Catswalk (Alternate Version) 20 – Love Me Do (First Vesrion) 21 – PS I Love You
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...
