Tracklist: 1. Bad Bad Julie (04:20) 2. Old Yellow Boy (03:48) 3. Hey Tom, I Saw You (05:28) 4. I Wanna See Dr. Bones (06:17) 5. Run Here Baby, Run (04:41) 6. Back at the Bucket of Blood (07:40) 7. Brother Hay Shacker (03:41) 8. Soul Serenade (05:26) 9. Do da Duck, Quack Quack (05:34) 10. Two Days, Two Nights (04:23) 11. Tryin’ to Make It to My Shack (05:25)
LITTLE FREDDIE KING - Messin’ Around Tha Living Room - 2015
Tracklist: 1. Bad Bad Julie (04:20) 2. Old Yellow Boy (03:48) 3. Hey Tom, I Saw You (05:28) 4. I Wanna See Dr. Bones (06:17) 5. Run Here Baby, Run (04:41) 6. Back at the Bucket of Blood (07:40) 7. Brother Hay Shacker (03:41) 8. Soul Serenade (05:26) 9. Do da Duck, Quack Quack (05:34) 10. Two Days, Two Nights (04:23) 11. Tryin’ to Make It to My Shack (05:25)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...
