Deep Purple - Hush
I got a certan little girl she's on my mind
No doubt about it she looks so fine
She's the best girl that I ever had
Sometimes she's gonna make me feel so bad
Hush, hush
I thought I heard her calling my name now
Hush, hush
She broke my heart but I love her just the same now
Hush, hush
Thought I heard her calling my name now
Hush, hush
I need her loving and I'm not to blame now
(Love, love)
They got it early in the morning
(Love, love)
They got it late in the evening
(Love, love)
Well, I want that, need it
(Love, love)
Oh, I gotta gotta have it
She's got loving like quicksand
Only took one touch of her hand
To blow my mind and I'm in so deep
That I can't eat and I can't sleep
Listen
Hush, hush
Thought I heard her calling my name now
Hush, hush
She broke my heart but I love her just the same now
Hush, hush
Thought I heard her calling my name now
Hush, hush
I need her loving and I'm not to blame now
(Love, love)
They got it early in the morning
(Love, love)
They got it late in the evening
(Love, love)
Well, I want that, need it
(Love, love)
Oh, I gotta gotta have it
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...