Dion – Blues with Friends (2020)
1. "Blues Comin' On" (with Joe Bonamassa)
2. "Kickin' Child" (with Joe Menza)
3. "Uptown Number 7" (with Brian Setzer)
4. "Can't Start Over Again" (with Jeff Beck)
5. "My Baby Loves to Boogie" (with John Hammond Jr.)
6. "I Got Nothin'" (with Van Morrison & Joe Louis Walker)
7. "Stumbling Blues" (with Jimmy & Jerry Vivino)
8. "Bam Bang Boom" (with Billy Gibbons)
9. "I Got the Cure" (with Sonny Landreth)
10. "Song for Sam Cooke (Here In America)" (with Paul Simon)
11. "What If I Told You" (with Samantha Fish)
12. "Told You Once in August" (with John Hammond Jr. & Rory Block)
13. "Way Down (I Won't Cry No More)" (with Stevie Van Zandt)
14. "Hymn to Him" (with Patti Scialfa & Bruce Springsteen)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...
