Paul Simon - Two Young Hearts Afire With The Same Desire - 2021
Tracklist:
01 – Hey, Schoolgirl
02 – Two Teenagers
03 – Dancin’ Wild
04 – Our Song
05 – Baby Talk
06 – That’s My Story
07 – Don’t Say Goodbye
08 – True or False
09 – Teenage Fool
10 – Anna Belle
11 – Loneliness
12 – Just a Boy
13 – Shy
14 – The Lone Teen Ranger
15 – The Lipstick on Your Collar
16 – Play Me a Sad Song
17 – It Means a Lot to Them
18 – I Wish I Weren’t in Love
19 – I’m Lonely
20 – (Uncle Simon’s) Tia-Juana Blues
21 – Beat Love
22 – Dream Alone
23 – Private World
24 – Forgive Me
25 – All Through the Night
26 – I Begin (To Think of You)
27 – Motorcycle
28 – Wild Flower
29 – I Don’t Believe Them
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...
