PARA OdC
Tracklist:
01. Three Rivers
02. Native Soul
03. Promised Land
04. Carry On
05. Take Your Time
06. Dying Sun
07. Shine
08. I Made Myself What I Am
09. War
10. Wash Your Sins Away
11. Ride with the WindLO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. One On One 02. The Cult Of Ignorance 03. Come This Madness 04. This Time Of Year 05. In A Different World 06. Scandinav...
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
