Vocal/Guitar: Monster Mike Welch
Bass: Jerry Jemmott (1, 3, 4, 7, 13); Kid Andersen (2, 5, 6, 8-12)
Piano: Bob Welsh
Organ/Misc. Keys: Kid Andersen
Drums: Fabrice Bessouat
Tenor Saxophone: Eric Spaulding (1, 5, 6, 8-12); Mike Peloquin (3, 4, 7, 13)
Baritone Saxophone: Jack Sanford (1, 5, 8, 9); Dr. Aaron Lington (3, 4, 7)
Trumpet: John Halblieb (1, 3, 4, 7, 12, 13)
Trombone/horn arrangements: Mike Rinta (3, 4, 7, 13)
Percussion: Vicki Randle (2, 3, 7, 13)
Monster Mike Welch - Nothing But Time - 2023
01. Walking to You Baby
02. If I Had Possession Over Judgement Day
03. I’ve Got Nothing But Time
04. I Me Mine
05. Offswitch Blues
06. I Ain’t Sayin’
07. In Case You Care
08. Time to Move
09. Losing Every Battle
10. Hard to Get Along With
11. Jump for Joy
12. Ten Years Ago
13. Afraid of My Own Tears Parts 1 & 2
14. Kind Hearted Woman Blues
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

