APORTE DE DANY
Tracklist:
1. Prayer at the Gate (4:14)
2. Autumn Term (3:20)
3. Lwonesome Tonight (3:48)
4. Seem an I (3:06)
5. The Nether-edge (3:18)
6. I Inside the Old Year Dying (1:53)
7. All Souls (4:21)
8. A Child's Question, August (2:46)
9. I Inside the Old I Dying (3:09)
10. August (2:41)
11. A Child's Question, July (3:03)
12. A Noiseless Noise (3:58)LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

