Hundred Seventy Split – Live Woodstock ’69 (2019)
Tracklist:
01 – Love Like A Man (Live)
02 – Spoonful (Live)
03 – Fifty Thousand Miles Beneath My Brain (Live)
04 – I’d Love To Change The World (Live)
05 – Help Me Baby (Live)
06 – Good Morning Little Schoolgirl (Live)
07 – I Can’t Keep From Crying Sometimes (Live)
08 – I’m Going Home (Live)
09 – The Smoke (Live)
10 – Do You Wish You Were At Woodstock (Live)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

