VA – The Power of the Heart: A Tribute to Lou Reed (2024)
Keith Richards - I'm Waiting for the Man
4:15
2
Maxim Ludwig & Angel Olsen - I Can't Stand It
2:58
3
Rufus Wainwright - Perfect Day
3:32
4
Joan Jett and the Blackhearts - I'm So Free
2:32
5
Bobby Rush - Sally Can't Dance
4:06
6
Rickie Lee Jones - Walk on the Wild Side
4:55
7
The Afghan Whigs - I Love You, Suzanne
3:07
8
Mary Gauthier - Coney Island Baby
7:13
9
Lucinda Williams - Legendary Hearts
3:01
10
Automatic - New Sensations
4:41
11
Rosanne Cash - Magician
4:52
12
Brogan Bentley - The Power of the Heart (Bonus track CD/Digital Only)
6:05
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

