Eric Clapton - Black Cat Bone - Non-Album Tracks (1994-1996)
01 I Can't Judge Nobody (Eric Clapton)
02 Forty-Four (Eric Clapton)
03 Ain't Nobody's Bizness If I Do (Eric Clapton)
04 Black Cat Bone (Eric Clapton)
05 I'm Gonna Cut Your Head (Eric Clapton)
06 Blues All Day Long [Blues Leave Me Alone] (Eric Clapton)
07 I Got My Mojo Working (Eric Clapton)
08 Ain't Gone 'N' Give Up on Love (Eric Clapton)
09 Change the World (Eric Clapton)
10 Every Day I Have the Blues (Eric Clapton)
11 Low Tide [Instrumental] (Eric Clapton)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

