Monster Mike Welch – Keep Living Til I Die (2025)
Tracklist:
1. Keep Living Til I Die (3:12)
2. Love Me Baby (5:20)
3. Your Problem To Solve (4:14)
4. Good To Me As I Am To You (3:58)
5. Hell Hound On My Trail (3:29)
6. I Finally Hit The Bottom (3:06)
7. Do What You Want With My Grave (5:59)
8. She Makes Time (3:11)
9. Dear Landlord (4:26)
10. I Just Dont Understand (3:19)
11. Some Other Guy (2:57)
12. The Whole Idea Of You (3:34)
13. Used To Be (3:10)
14. Burial Season (4:25)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

