Christian Pham – Half A Goodbye (2025)
Tracklist:
01. Ashes On The Dress
02. Half A Goodbye
03. I Cant Keep Loving You Alone
04. I Could Leave
05. l Never Lose You
06. Lonely Without You
07. No Silence Like Goodbye
08. Nothing Left to Say
09. Since Youve Been Gone
10. Tired of Missing You
11. When I Die
12. When You Touch My Name
13. Where Did the Love Go
14. You Dont Miss Me
15. You Were Almost Mine
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

