Guitar Ray & The Gamblers - Photograph - 2025
Tracklist:
Give It Up (00:04:06)
I’m Goin’, I’m Goin’ (00:04:30)
Everybody Wants to Win (00:04:03)
She’s Mighty Fine (00:03:20)
Mary Lou (00:02:55)
You’re the One (00:03:50)
Do the Dance (00:02:46)
He Thinks of You (00:04:53)
I Hear That Train Go By (00:04:44)
Bella bambina (00:03:14)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

