Byther Smith - Chicago Blues Legend (2019)
1 All For Business (3:17)
2 I Don't Like To Travel (5:32)
3 The Man Wants Me Dead (4:59)
4 Ought To Be Ashamed (4:46)
5 I Can't Understand You Baby (4:36)
6 Love Me Like I Love You (4:37)
7 Put Your Arms Around Me (4:24)
8 Your Daughter Don't Want Me No More (4:32)
9 I Didn't Get None (3:21)
10 Mean Old Daddy (3:58)
11 Wait And See (4:36)
12 Don't Hurt Me No More (5:13)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

