Yes – Live at Roosevelt Stadium, Jersey City, 17 June 1976 (2026)
CD1
1. Apocalypse
2. Siberian Khatru
3. Sound Chaser
4. The Gates of Delirium
5. I've Seen All Good People
- a. Your Move
- b. All Good People
6. Long Distance Runaround
7. The Story of I (excerpt)
8. Clap
9. Olias of Sunhillow (excerpt)
CD2
10. Ritual
11. Heart of the Sunrise
12. Roundabout
13. I'm Down
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

