Ana Popovic - - The Queen Of The Blues Guitar (2007)
DESCARGAR
01. Love Fever 04:34 02. Game Of Love 04:23 03. Comfort To The Soul 03:30 04. Downtown 04:28 05. Neighbour, Neighbour 05:14 06. Mended 04:27 07. Sittin' On Top Of The World 03:50 08. Girl Of Many Words 03:57 09. The Hustle Is On 02:47 10. Don't Bear Down On Me (I'm Here To Steal The Show) 03:57 11. Walk Away 03:27 12. Recall The Days 03:47 13. New-York City 04:36 14. How Lonely Can A Woman Get 04:03 15. Love Me Again 05:12 16. Statesboro Blues 03:52 17. Change My Mind 04:30
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
Tracklist: 1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40) 2. Dreams (Live) (11:08) 3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41) 4. Spots of Time ...
-
1.Full Circle 05:39 2.Part Of The Charm 06:25 3.Group Chat 05:23 4.Improvisation on the Largo from Dvorak’s Symphony #9 07:46 5.Looking Fo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
