[3:12] 1. I See Love [4:38] 2. Lyin' To [4:00] 3. It Ain’t Me [4:33] 4. Nobody’s Fault But Mine [3:48] 5. I Can’t Hide Me [3:47] 6. Well Wondered [3:54] 7. Love Will Find A Way Out [4:46] 8. Come To Me [4:31] 9. I Never Will Forget [3:21] 10. Tender Of The Most [3:34] 11. Precious Times
BEVERLY McCLELLAN - Fear Nothing - 2011
[3:12] 1. I See Love [4:38] 2. Lyin' To [4:00] 3. It Ain’t Me [4:33] 4. Nobody’s Fault But Mine [3:48] 5. I Can’t Hide Me [3:47] 6. Well Wondered [3:54] 7. Love Will Find A Way Out [4:46] 8. Come To Me [4:31] 9. I Never Will Forget [3:21] 10. Tender Of The Most [3:34] 11. Precious Times
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. One On One 02. The Cult Of Ignorance 03. Come This Madness 04. This Time Of Year 05. In A Different World 06. Scandinav...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
01. Zelda 02. Ikigai 03. Kiss by Kiss 04. It's All in Your Head 05. 99 06. Buddhas of Bamiyan 07. Brothers 08. Non Plus Ultra 09. Zizo...
-
APORTE DE ALEX Fabienk 6:31 Mata Zyklek 6:09 Sarniezz 4:35 Utzp 6:50 Yor Zarad 6:29 Angor 6:16
