CD2: 01 – Money (That’s What I Want) 02 – Till There was You 03 – To Know Her is to Love Her 04 – Take Good Care of My Baby 05 – Memphis Tennessee 06 – Sure to Fall (In Love with You) 07 – Crying, Waiting, Hoping 08 – Love of the Loved 09 – September in the Rain 10 – Besame Mucho 11 – Some other Guy 12 – Some other Guy 13 – Kansas City 14 – Radio Interview 15 – I saw Her Standing There 16 – One after 909 17 – One after 909 (Alternate Version) 18 – Catswalk 19 – Catswalk (Alternate Version) 20 – Love Me Do (First Vesrion) 21 – PS I Love You
THE BEATLES - I Saw Her Standing There... - 2013
CD2: 01 – Money (That’s What I Want) 02 – Till There was You 03 – To Know Her is to Love Her 04 – Take Good Care of My Baby 05 – Memphis Tennessee 06 – Sure to Fall (In Love with You) 07 – Crying, Waiting, Hoping 08 – Love of the Loved 09 – September in the Rain 10 – Besame Mucho 11 – Some other Guy 12 – Some other Guy 13 – Kansas City 14 – Radio Interview 15 – I saw Her Standing There 16 – One after 909 17 – One after 909 (Alternate Version) 18 – Catswalk 19 – Catswalk (Alternate Version) 20 – Love Me Do (First Vesrion) 21 – PS I Love You
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
01. Into the Beginning (01:42) 02. Tear It Down (04:23) 03. Heart and the Beat (03:58) 04. Boughten Bliss (04:58) 05. Field of Stars (04:4...
-
Tracks Listing: 1. Midnight Rider - 3:50 2. Wild Honey - 2:38 3. Freak Show - 4:46 4. Wrong Side Of The River - 3:46 5. Get A Little ...
-
Tracklist: 01 “Nervous Mary” 02 “Wait In The Car” 03 “All Nerve” 04 “MetaGoth” 05 “Spacewoman” 06 “Walking With The Killer” 07 “Howl At The ...
-
Tracklist: 01 – Introduction (Live at McCaw Hall, Seattle, 2025) 02 – Seven Psalms: The Lord / Love Is Like a Braid / My Professional Opin...
-
APORTE DE ALEX Fabienk 6:31 Mata Zyklek 6:09 Sarniezz 4:35 Utzp 6:50 Yor Zarad 6:29 Angor 6:16
