Un Fuerte Abrazo , Amig@s del BLOG !!!
Black Country Communion are :
Glenn Hughes – bass, lead vocals, occasional backing vocals
Joe Bonamassa – guitar, backing vocals, occasional lead vocals
Jason Bonham – drums, percussion, occasional backing vocals
Derek Sherinian – keyboards
Mother, father, thank you so
For keeping the fires burning home
Brother, brother, for giving shelter
Throughout those years of war
Oh now that it's nearly over
After a long night in wait
I'd soothe every soul
With the last comfort, but mine
I believe in love and you need to know
That my heart's in your embrace
Now I'm leaving well but I bid farewell
One last song for my resting place
I grew up on a family farm
Where the wheat grows like gold
I played his music, he forgave my sins
As foretold in the books of old
Oh now that it's nearly over
After a long night in wait
I'd soothe every soul
With the last comfort, but mine
I believe in love and you need to know
That my heart's in your embrace
Now I'm leaving well but I bid farewell
One last song for my resting place
Dear Maria, enjoy your life
You've always known that
I'm by your side
These are fortunes worse than war
Beyond my reach and I have no more
My father said upon his death
Son, don't shed a tear for me
Mrs. Robinson my only life
Nearer to God than to thee
Oh now that it's nearly over
After a long night in wait
I'd soothe every soul
With the last comfort, but mine
I believe in love and you need to know
That my heart's in your embrace
Now I'm leaving well but I bid farewell
One last song for my resting place
My father said on his deathbed
Son, don't shed those tears for me
Mrs. Robinson oh you are my love
Nearer to God than to thee
Oh Maria, I loved you so
The heart grows fonder as I go
Please think of me as I sleep
From beyond the ship into the deep
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...