Playing For Change - Stand By Me
When the night has come
And the land is dark
And the moon is the only light we'll see
No, I won't be afraid
Oh, I won't be afraid
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
So darling, darling
Stand by me, oh, stand by me
Oh stand, stand by me
Stand by me
If the sky that we look upon
Should tumble and fall
Or the mountain should crumble to the sea
I won't cry, I won't cry
No, I won't shed a tear
Just as long as you stand, stand by me
And darling, darling
Stand by me, oh, stand by me
Oh stand now, stand by me
Stand by me
(bis)
Whenever you're in trouble
Would you stand by me?
Oh, stand by me
Oh, just stand now, oh stand
Stand by me
Cuando la noche haya llegado
y la tierra esté oscura,
y la luna sea la única luz que veamos,
no, no tendré miedo.
Oh, no tendré miedo,
mientras tú estés, estés conmigo (me apoyes).
Así que cariño, cariño,
quédate conmigo, oh, quédate conmigo.
Oh, quédate, quédate conmigo.
Quédate conmigo.
Si el cielo hacia el que levantamos la vista
se derrumbara y cayese,
o si la montaña se desplomase hacia el mar,
yo no lloraría, no lloraría.
No, no derramaría una lágrima
mientras tú estés, estés conmigo.
Así que cariño, cariño,
quédate conmigo, oh, quédate conmigo.
Oh, quédate, quédate conmigo.
Quédate conmigo.
(bis)
Siempre que estés en problemas,
¿te quedarás conmigo?
Oh, quédate conmigo.
Oh, solo quédate, oh, quédate.
Quédate conmigo.
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
Tracklist: 1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40) 2. Dreams (Live) (11:08) 3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41) 4. Spots of Time ...
-
1.Full Circle 05:39 2.Part Of The Charm 06:25 3.Group Chat 05:23 4.Improvisation on the Largo from Dvorak’s Symphony #9 07:46 5.Looking Fo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...