The Darkness - Easter Is Cancelled - 2019
PARA ANIMAR EL FIN DE SEMANA
Tracklist: 01 – Rock and Roll Deserves to Die 02 – How Can I Lose Your Love 03 – Live ‘Til I Die 04 – Heart Explodes 05 – Deck Chair 06 – Easter is Cancelled 07 – Heavy Metal Lover 08 – In Another Life 09 – Choke on It 10 – We Are the Guitar Men
Entrada más reciente
Entrada antigua
Página Principal
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
JIM JONES ALL STARS - Cat Fight (2026)
APORTE DE ESCALERO
David Lindley - Win This Record (1982)
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
STEVIE RAY VAUGHAN----ALONE IN THE OZONE
DESCARGA
David Bowie – The Shel Talmy Recordings (2026)
Steelheart - Greatest Hits- 2018
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
TARJA Frisson Noir (2026)
APORTE DE ESCALERO
Warren Haynes (The Allman Brothers Band, Gov't Mule, David Allan Coe and The Dickey Betts Band) - Dreams & Songs (Live) (2026)
Tracklist: 1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40) 2. Dreams (Live) (11:08) 3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41) 4. Spots of Time ...
Robin Trower - Shine - 2026
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
Hermanos Gutiérrez - Sonido Cósmico - 2024
The Clash – Combat Rock (1982)
Adblock Detectado
Apoya este sitio desactivando el Adblock para seguir navegando. ¡Gracias!
¡Ya Desactive el Adblock!