PARA WATTS
1. Hush Money
2. You Won't Have A Problem When I'm Gone
3. Too Many Problems
4. Down On The Ground
5. I Believe I Got Off Cheap
6. Can't Find A Good Reason
7. Found A Way To Make Me Say Goodbye
8. Born To Play
9. I Don't Know Exactly What's Wrong With My Baby
10. Out Of My Head
11. As Long As You Get What You Want
12. Space Force
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
Tracklist: 1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40) 2. Dreams (Live) (11:08) 3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41) 4. Spots of Time ...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com

