Charlie Hunter & Lucy Woodward – I’m a Stranger Here (2021)
Tracklist:
01 – Stranger Blues (feat. Dashawn Hickman)
02 – My Lovin’ (You’re Never Gonna Get It)
03 – My Love Will Never Die
04 – You Might Think
05 – You’re The One That I Want
06 – Fallin’
07 – Dirty Work
08 – Gloomy Sunday (feat. Miwi La Lupa)
09 – My Love Is
10 – Born To Be Blue
11 – Ring My Bell
12 – Ain’t No Love In The Heart of the City
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
1. The Magic of Sin (12:16) 2. Down in Darkness Pt. 2 (9:33) 3. Down in Darkness Pt. 3 (20:20) - Jostein Smeby / guitars, vocals - Stig ...

