Tedeschi Trucks Band featuring Trey Anastasio – Layla Revisited (Live at Lockn’) (2021)
1.
I Looked Away (Live at LOCKN' / 2019)
2.
Bell Bottom Blues (Live at LOCKN' / 2019)
3.
Keep On Growing (Live at LOCKN' / 2019)
4.
Nobody Knows You When You're Down And Out (Live at LOCKN' / 2019)
5.
I Am Yours (Live at LOCKN' / 2019)
6.
Anyday (Live at LOCKN' / 2019)
7.
Key To The Highway (Live at LOCKN' / 2019)
8.
Tell The Truth (Live at LOCKN' / 2019)
9.
Why Does Love Got To Be So Sad? (Live at LOCKN' / 2019) 08:28
10.
Have You Ever Loved A Woman (Live at LOCKN' / 2019)
11.
Little Wing (Live at LOCKN' / 2019) 06:53
12.
It's Too Late (Live at LOCKN' / 2019)
13.
Layla (Live at LOCKN' / 2019)
14.
Thorn Tree In The Garden (Studio)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
Tracklist: 1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40) 2. Dreams (Live) (11:08) 3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41) 4. Spots of Time ...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
1.Full Circle 05:39 2.Part Of The Charm 06:25 3.Group Chat 05:23 4.Improvisation on the Largo from Dvorak’s Symphony #9 07:46 5.Looking Fo...

