MUY RECOMENDABLE
Tracklist:
01 – Sweet Thing
02 – Shake
03 – Mama, He Treats Your Daughter Mean
04 – Come on Home
05 – Southern Road
06 – Biscuits Bacon and the Blues
07 – Use Me on Gilded Splinters
08 – I’d Rather Go Blind
09 – Deal the Devil Made
10 – The One Who Got Away
11 – Biscuits, Bacon, and the Blues (Acoustic) [Bonus Track]
12 – The One Who Got Away (Acoustic) [Bonus Track]LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
Tracklist: 1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40) 2. Dreams (Live) (11:08) 3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41) 4. Spots of Time ...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
