Beth Hart – Better Than Home (2022)
Track listing:
01 – Might As Well Smile
02 – Tell ‘Em To Hold On
03 – Tell Her You Belong To Me
04 – Trouble
05 – Better Than Home
06 – St. Teresa
07 – We’re Still Living In The City
08 – The Mood That I’m In
09 – Mechanical Heart
10 – As Long As I Have A Song
11 – Mama This One’s For You (Bonus Track)
12 – St. Teresa (Acoustic Bonus Track)
13 – As Long As I Have A Song (Acoustic Bonus Track)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

