Gathering Of Kings - Enigmatic - 2022
Tracklist:
01. Galacticus (01:10)
02. Vagabond Rise (04:04)
03. Here Be Dragons (04:37)
04. Firefly (04:31)
05. How The Mighty Have Fallen (04:12)
06. A Rainbow And A Star (04:39)
07. The Prophecy (04:24)
08. Feed You My Love (feat. One More Time) (03:58)
09. Clone Trooper (04:32)
10. Long Kiss Goodnight (03:39)
11. New Life (04:01)
12. Lionheart (04:41)
13. Fool's Cabaret (04:36)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
1. The Magic of Sin (12:16) 2. Down in Darkness Pt. 2 (9:33) 3. Down in Darkness Pt. 3 (20:20) - Jostein Smeby / guitars, vocals - Stig ...

