Set list:
1. God Save the Queen
2. Tearing Us Apart
3. Key to the Highway
4. River of Tears
5. I'm Your Hoochie Coochie Man
6. I Shot the Sheriff
7. Driftin' Blues
8. After Midnight
9. Nobody Knows You When You're Down and Out
10. Layla
11. Tears in Heaven
12. Badge
13. Wonderful Tonight
14. Cross Road Blues
15. The Sky Is Crying
16. Cocaine
17. High time we went
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
1. The Magic of Sin (12:16) 2. Down in Darkness Pt. 2 (9:33) 3. Down in Darkness Pt. 3 (20:20) - Jostein Smeby / guitars, vocals - Stig ...