Art of Time Ensemble – Songs of Leonard Cohen Live (2022)
Tracks:
Dance Me to The End of Love
Featuring Sarah Harmer
Treaty
Featuring Gregory Hoskins
A Singer Must Die
Featuring Steven Page
Anthem
Featuring Sarah Slean
Come Healing
Featuring Sarah Harmer
Closing Time
Featuring Tom Wilson
Boogie Street
Featuring Gregory Hoskins
The Partisan
Featuring Sarah Slean
Dress Rehearsal Rag
Featuring Sarah Slean
I’m Your Man
Featuring Steven Page
Who By Fire
Featuring Tom Wilson
Hallelujah
Featuring Gregory Hoskins & Steve Page
Coda/Treaty (reprise)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
Tracklist: 1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40) 2. Dreams (Live) (11:08) 3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41) 4. Spots of Time ...
-
1.Full Circle 05:39 2.Part Of The Charm 06:25 3.Group Chat 05:23 4.Improvisation on the Largo from Dvorak’s Symphony #9 07:46 5.Looking Fo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...

