Bonham-Bullick - BONHAM-BULLICK (2022)
Tracklist:
01. See You Again (06:55)
02. I Had a Dream (03:35)
03. Can't You See What You’re Doing to Me (03:50)
04. Bleeding Muddy Water (06:23)
05. I Don’t Know Why (04:00)
06. Trouble Blues (05:32)
07. Sit Yourself Down (03:30)
08. I’ll Get Along (03:47)
09. When This World Comes to an End (04:26)
10. When It Don’t Come Easy (06:23)
11. What Did I Do Wrong (03:05)
12. It Ain’t Easy (03:45)
13. The Changeling (05:05)
Deborah Bonham – vocals
Peter Bullick – guitar, mandolin
Richard Newman – drums
Ian Rowley – bass
Gerard Louis – keyboards
guests:
Paul Brown (The Waterboys) – Hammond
John Baggott (Robert Plant) – keyboards
John Hogg (Magpie Salute) – vocals
Marco Giovino (Robert Plant, John Cale) – percussion
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

