PARA OdC
Tracklist:
01 – Good To Go
02 – Going To Chicago
03 – Too Busy For Me
04 – She Talks Even Under Water
05 – Should Have Stayed At Home
06 – Money
07 – Everytime I’m Down
08 – I’m Gonna Get You Out Of Head
09 – Mr Feel Good
10 – Don’t Burn Down The Bridges
11 – I’m Tore Down
12 – Going DownLO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

