Van Morrison – Moving On Skiffle - 2023
Track listing:
01 – Freight Train
02 – Careless Love
03 – Sail Away Ladies
04 – Streamline Train
05 – Take This Hammer
06 – No Other Baby
07 – Gypsy Davy
08 – This Loving Light Of Mine
09 – In The Evening When The Sun Goes Down
10 – Yonder Comes A Sucker
11 – Travelin’ Blues
12 – Gov Don’t Allow
13 – Come On In
14 – Streamlined Cannonball
15 – Greenback Dollar
16 – Oh Lonesome Me
17 – I Wish I Was An Apple On A Tree
18 – I’m So Lonesome I Could Cry
19 – I’m Movin’ On
20 – Cold Cold Heart
21 – Worried Man Blues
22 – Cotton Fields
23 – Green Rocky Road
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

