Faces – Sit Down, Get Up, Get Out (Live) (2023)
Tracklist:
01 – Shake, Shudder, Shiver (Live 1970)
02 – Love In Vain (Live 1970)
03 – Wicked Messenger (Live 1970)
04 – Maybe I’m Amazed (Live 1970)
05 – Had Me A Real Good Time (Live 1970)
06 – Country Comfort (Live 1970)
07 – I Don’t Want To Discuss It (Live in London 1970)
08 – Bad & Ruin (Live in London 1970)
09 – It’s All Over Now (Live in London 1970)
10 – Had Me A Real Good Time (Live in London 1970)
11 – Losing You (Live in London 1970)
12 – You’re My Girl (Live 1971)
13 – Love In Vain (Live 1971)
14 – Bad N’ Ruin (Live 1971)
15 – It’s All Over Now (Live 1971)
16 – Had Me A Real Good Time (Live 1971)
17 – (I Know) I’m Losing You (Live 1971)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

