PARA OdC
Tracklist:
CD1:
01 – La De Da
02 – Take Me Home Jesus
03 – Juke Box Mama
04 – Rise And Fall Of Jimmy Stokes
05 – Fallin’ Rain
06 – Fire And Brimstone
07 – Ice People
08 – God Out West
09 – Crowbar
10 – Black River Swamp
11 – Tail Dragger
12 – Walkin’ In The Alabama Sun
13 – Scorpio Woman
14 – The Coca Cola Sign Blinds My Eyes
15 – All I Want To Say
16 – All Because Of A Woman
CD2:
01 – On The Run
02 – Son Of A Simple Man
03 – Precious Jewel
04 – Days Before Custer
05 – Gandy Dancer
06 – Beans And Fatback
07 – I’m So Glad, I’m So Proud
08 – Shawnee Tribe
09 – Hobo Man
10 – Georgia Pines
11 – Alabama Electric Circus
12 – Water Boy
13 – From Tulsa To North Carolina
14 – Right Or Wrong (You Lose)
15 – In The Pines
16 – Take My Hand (Precious Lord)
17 – I’m So Glad, I’m So Proud (45 Edit)LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...
-
Tracks Listing: 1. Times Ain't Like Before - 3:37 2. Born Under a Bad Sign - 3:50 3. Lord Keep The Devil From My Home - 4:30 4. ...
-
APORTE DE ALEX Fabienk 6:31 Mata Zyklek 6:09 Sarniezz 4:35 Utzp 6:50 Yor Zarad 6:29 Angor 6:16
-
APORTE DE TANIA Tracklist: 01 – Eat the Elephant 02 – Disillusioned 03 – The Contrarian 04 – The Doomed 05 – So Long, and Thanks For All the...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. One On One 02. The Cult Of Ignorance 03. Come This Madness 04. This Time Of Year 05. In A Different World 06. Scandinav...

