Mark Knopfler - What Have I Got to Do - (1990-1996)
01 Think I Love You Too Much (Mark Knopfler & Eric Clapton)
02 Poor Boy Blues (Mark Knopfler & Chet Atkins)
03 Just One Time (Mark Knopfler & Chet Atkins)
04 There'll Be Some Changes Made (Mark Knopfler & Chet Atkins)
05 The Next Time I'm in Town (Mark Knopfler & Chet Atkins)
06 No Wonder He's Confused (Mark Knopfler)
07 The Lily of the West (Chieftains with Mark Knopfler)
08 My Claim to Fame (Mark Knopfler)
09 What Have I Got to Do (Mark Knopfler)
10 Blues Stay Away from Me (Steve Phillips & Mark Knopfler)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

