CD2:
01 – Seventh Sign (Live)
02 – Toccata (Live)
03 – Evil Eye (Live)
04 – Smoke On The Water (Live)
05 – Trilogy-Vengeance (Live)
06 – Cadenza 1 (Live)
07 – Brothers (Live)
08 – Fugue (Live)
09 – Cadenza 2 – Grand Finale (Live)
10 – You Don’t Remember I’ll Never Forget (Live)
11 – Acoustic Cadenza (Live)
12 – Black Star (Live)
13 – I’ll See The Light Tonight (Live)
Yngwie Malmsteen – Tokyo Live (2025)
Tracklist:
CD1:
01 – Rising Force (Live)
02 – Top Down Foot Down (Live)
03 – No Rest For The Wicked (Live)
04 – Soldier (Live)
05 – Into Valhalla (Live)
06 – Baroque & Roll (Live)
07 – Like An Angel (Live)
08 – Relentless Fury (Live)
09 – Now Your Ships Are Burned (Live)
10 – Wolves At The Door (Live)
11 – Hiroshima Mon Amour (Live)
12 – (Si Vis Pacem) Parabellum (Live)
13 – Badinere (Live)
14 – Paganini’s 4th (Live)
15 – Adagio (Live)
16 – Far Beyond The Sun (Live)
17 – Arpeggios From Hell (Live)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
1. The Magic of Sin (12:16) 2. Down in Darkness Pt. 2 (9:33) 3. Down in Darkness Pt. 3 (20:20) - Jostein Smeby / guitars, vocals - Stig ...

