Amadeu Casas & Strollin' Band - Amadeu Casas & Strollin' Band - 2005
Tracks Listing:
1. Tell Me What's the Reason - 2:33
2. No Worry Blues - 5:54
3. Hootie Blues - 2:51
4. T Bone Jumps Again - 2:24
5. I Want a Little Girl - 4:56
6. She's the No Sleepin'est Woman - 5:10
7. Call It Stormy Monday - 5:45
8. Sk Blues - 3:44
9. Boby Sock Baby - 4:35
10. Is You or Is You Ain't My Baby - 4:14
11. Railroad Station Blues - 4:39
12. T Bone Shuffle - 3:51
13. Mean Old World - 3:44
14. It's a Low Down Dirty Shame - 3:36
15. Early in the Morning - 5:46
16. Here in the Dark - 3:13
17. Strollin' with Bone - 2:17
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
1. The Magic of Sin (12:16) 2. Down in Darkness Pt. 2 (9:33) 3. Down in Darkness Pt. 3 (20:20) - Jostein Smeby / guitars, vocals - Stig ...

