B.B. King - King Of Strings - 2025
Tracklist:
01 – Every Day I Have the Blues (Remastered)
02 – Sweet Little Angel (Remastered)
03 – It’s My Own Fault (Remastered)
04 – How Blue Can You Get (Remastered)
05 – Please Love Me (Remastered)
06 – You Upset Me Baby (Remastered)
07 – Worry, Worry (Remastered)
08 – Woke up This Mornin’ (My Baby’s Gone) (Remastered)
09 – You Done Lost Your Good Thing Now (Remastered)
10 – Help the Poor (Remastered)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
Tracklist: 1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40) 2. Dreams (Live) (11:08) 3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41) 4. Spots of Time ...
-
1.Full Circle 05:39 2.Part Of The Charm 06:25 3.Group Chat 05:23 4.Improvisation on the Largo from Dvorak’s Symphony #9 07:46 5.Looking Fo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...

