Garry Burnside – It’s My Time Now (2025)
Tracklist:
1. High (3:09)
2. Young Country Boy (4:11)
3. It’s My Time Now (4:51)
4. Hanging In There (4:08)
5. Bad Luck City (5:09)
6. Ramblin’ (3:55)
7. Holdin’ My Woman (4:13)
8. I Been Looking (4:07)
9. She’s Gone (3:00)
10. AGF Out (4:25)
11. Garry’s Night Out (Bonus Track) (7:28)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
Tracklist: 1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40) 2. Dreams (Live) (11:08) 3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41) 4. Spots of Time ...
-
1.Full Circle 05:39 2.Part Of The Charm 06:25 3.Group Chat 05:23 4.Improvisation on the Largo from Dvorak’s Symphony #9 07:46 5.Looking Fo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...

