King Crimson – Symphony Hall Birmingham, UK, September 15, 2015 (2025)
Tracklist:
1. Announcement (1:43)
2. Walk On Monk Morph Music Of The Chamber (5:34)
3. Larks’ Tongues In Aspic Part I (10:02)
4. Pictures Of A City (8:38)
5. Radical Action (4:47)
6. Meltdown (3:10)
7. The Hell Hounds Of Krim (3:43)
8. The ConstruKction Of Light (6:33)
9. Level Five (7:05)
10. Epitaph (9:02)
11. Banshee Legs Bell Hassle (1:45)
12. Easy Money (7:42)
13. Interlude (2:16)
14. The Talking Drum (3:21)
15. Larks’ Tongues In Aspic Part II (7:03)
16. Starless (14:53)
17. Devil Dogs Of Tessellation Row (3:22)
18. The Court Of The Crimson King (7:17)
19. 21st Century Schizoid Man (9:56)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
Tracklist: 1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40) 2. Dreams (Live) (11:08) 3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41) 4. Spots of Time ...
-
1.Full Circle 05:39 2.Part Of The Charm 06:25 3.Group Chat 05:23 4.Improvisation on the Largo from Dvorak’s Symphony #9 07:46 5.Looking Fo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...

