Pavlov's Dog - Wonderlust - 2025
01. Anyway There’s Snow (3:48)
02. Jet Black Cadillac (5:17)
03. Mona (4:25)
04. Another Blood Moon (5:57)
05. Collingwood Hotel (5:02)
06. Solid Water, Liquid Sky (6:04)
07. Can’t Stop The Hurt (3:25)
08. Calling Sigfried (3:11)
09. I Told You So (4:41)
10. Canadian Rain (6:29)
11. I Wait For You (2:03)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. One On One 02. The Cult Of Ignorance 03. Come This Madness 04. This Time Of Year 05. In A Different World 06. Scandinav...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...

