Eric Clapton – Journeyman: Deluxe Edition (2025)
Tracklist:
1. Pretending (4:43)
2. Anything for Your Love (4:11)
3. Bad Love (5:10)
4. Running on Faith (5:36)
5. Hard Times (3:15)
6. Hound Dog (2:28)
7. No Alibis (5:36)
8. Run So Far (4:08)
9. Old Love (6:23)
10. Breaking Point (5:32)
11. Lead Me On (5:50)
12. Before You Accuse Me (3:59)
13. Higher Power (Bonus Track) (5:16)
14. Border Song (Bonus Track) (3:23)
15. Forever (Bonus Track) (3:21)
16. That Kind of Woman (Bonus Track) (3:57)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com

