Yes - Fly From Here - Return Trip (Instrumental Edition) - 2025
01. Overture (Instrumental) (01:52)
02. Pt. I: We Can Fly (Instrumental) (05:04)
03. Pt. II: Sad Night At The Airfield (Instrumental) (05:25)
04. Pt. III: Madman At The Screens (Instrumental) (04:35)
05. Pt. IV: Bump Ride (Instrumental) (02:16)
06. Pt. V: We Can Fly (Reprise) (Instrumental) (02:18)
07. The Man You Always Wanted Me To Be (Instrumental) (05:24)
08. Life On A Film Set (Instrumental) (05:06)
09. Hour Of Need (Instrumental) (06:46)
10. Solitaire (Instrumental) (03:30)
11. Don't Take No For An Answer (Instrumental) (04:22)
12. Into The Storm (Instrumental) (06:54)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
Tracklist: 1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40) 2. Dreams (Live) (11:08) 3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41) 4. Spots of Time ...
-
1.Full Circle 05:39 2.Part Of The Charm 06:25 3.Group Chat 05:23 4.Improvisation on the Largo from Dvorak’s Symphony #9 07:46 5.Looking Fo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...

