Teresa James & The Rhythm Tramps - Bad at Being Good - 2026
01. Love’s A Full Time Job (3:09)
02. Is Anything Alright (3:41)
03. I Got This Thing (3:59)
04. All About the Benjamins (4:52)
05. Trouble in Paradise (4:19)
06. Angel on My Shoulder (4:16)
07. Treat Her Like You Want Her to Treat You (4:03)
08. Bad at Being Good (4:18)
09. Say What You Will (4:08)
10. We Came to Rock (3:56)
11. Anytime is Alright (4:16)
12. Close Down the Blues Bar (3:54)
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
Tracklist: 1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40) 2. Dreams (Live) (11:08) 3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41) 4. Spots of Time ...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...

