Van Morrison – Somebody Tried to Sell Me a Bridge (2026)
Kidney Stew Blues
King For A Day Blues
Snatch It Back And Hold It
Deep Blue Sea
Ain’t That A Shame
Madame Butterfly Blues
Can’t Help Myself
Betty And Dupree
Delia’s Gone
On A Monday
Monte Carlo Blues
When It’s Love Time
Loving Memories
Play The Honky Tonks
(Go To The) High Place In Your Mind
Social Climbing Scene
Somebody Tried To Sell Me A Bridge
You’re The One
I’m Ready
Rock Me Baby
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
Tracklist: 1. Dreams and Songs (Pt. One) (Live) (04:40) 2. Dreams (Live) (11:08) 3. Banks of the Deep End (Live) (06:41) 4. Spots of Time ...
-
1.Full Circle 05:39 2.Part Of The Charm 06:25 3.Group Chat 05:23 4.Improvisation on the Largo from Dvorak’s Symphony #9 07:46 5.Looking Fo...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...

