The Cure – The Show of a Lost World: Troxy Live 2024 (2025)
Tracklist:
1. Alone
2. And Nothing Is Forever
3. A Fragile Thing
4. Warsong
5. Drone:Nodrone
6. I Can Never Say Goodbye
7. All I Ever Am
8. Endsong
9. Plainsong
10. Pictures of You
11. High
12. Lovesong
13. Burn
14. Fascination Street
15. A Night Like This
16. Push
17. In Between Days
18. Just Like Heaven
19. From The Edge Of The Deep Green Sea
20. Disintegration
21. At Night
22. M
23. Secrets
24. Play For Today
25. A Forest
26. Lullaby
27. The Walk
28. Friday I'm In Love
29. Close To Me
30. Why Can't I Be You?
31. Boys Don't Cry
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
Tracklist: 01 – How About I Be Me 02 – Dense Water Deeper Down 03 – Kisses Like Mine 04 – Your Green Jacket 05 – The Vishnu Room 06 – The Vo...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
APORTE DE ALEX 01. Persistence Of Memory 02. The Long Goodbye 03. It’s For The Kids 04. Everybody’s Got A Plan 05. The Edge Of Perfection ...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
REPOST PEDIDO Paul Gilbert (guitarra, voz) Horst Polland (bajo) Rick Lee (batería) 01 - Red House (9:12) 02 - Hey Joe (5:29) 03 - Highway Ch...

