Altered Five Blues Band – Hammer & Chisel (2026)
A1 I Got You Good 4:17
A2 Dare Me To Do It 5:21
A3 Who Can You Trust 4:16
A4 Lots Love Left In Me 3:43
A5 Hammer And Chisel 3:47
B1 Can't Shake It 3:29
B2 Headline Blues 4:07
B3 He'll Or High Water 4:30
B4 My Love Ain't A Lie 4:10
B5 Crazy One 2:51
B6 The Will Of A Man 4:11
LO MÁS VISTO DE LA SEMANA
-
01 – Rock’n Roll (I Just Wanna) 02 – She’s Gone 03 – Buried Unkind 04 – Electric Chair 05 – I Breathe 06 – Steelheart 07 – I’ll Never Let Yo...
-
El multi instrumentista David Lindley nació en Southern California en 1944. Lindley combina folk americano, blues y bluegrass con elementos ...
-
VOL 1 DESCARGA TEMAS 01.Spoonful 02.Magic Song 03.Take Me To The Highway 04.Cry Me A River 05.Hoochie Coochie Man 06.Ain't No Nothing To...
-
01. The Missing Piece 02. Shine 03. Love By Any Other Name 04. Live Your Time 05. Faith 06. Driving On Through 07. Truth 08. The Race 09. ...
-
APORTE DE OdC. Aquí pueden ver el festival https://thenextguitar.com
-
1. The Magic of Sin (12:16) 2. Down in Darkness Pt. 2 (9:33) 3. Down in Darkness Pt. 3 (20:20) - Jostein Smeby / guitars, vocals - Stig ...

